Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,617 (R$ 2,857) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)