Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,398 (Mex$ 14,002) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)