Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,057 (R 13,120) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)