Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.012 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,611 (4,911 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)