Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,153 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,007 (﷼ 28,262,119) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)