Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,325 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,964 (﷼ 29,101,782) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)