Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.961 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,679 (NZ$1,812) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (38 minutes ago)