Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06335 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,731 (169,406 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)