Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,001 (4,493,345 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)