Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,696 (5,386,595 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)