Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00209 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,902 (5,694,379 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)