Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33937 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,436 (Php30,750) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)