Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33050 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,125 (Php33,661) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)