Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.615 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,777 ($b4,886) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)