Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,887 ($b4,953) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)