Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04849 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,949 (225,811 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)