Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05176 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,639 (244,181 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)