Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00785 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,510 (1,211,633 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)