Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.394 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,657 (€719) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)