Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02736 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,415 (CH$417,269) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (40 minutes ago)