Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.748 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,878 (GH₵5,838) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)