Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15806 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,466 (¥97,850) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (44 minutes ago)