Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.385 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,196 (S/. 2,079) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)