Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.770 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,812 (﷼ 3,734) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)