Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.760 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,638 (﷼ 2,655) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)