Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,928 (﷼ 31,505,644) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)