Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,101 (﷼ 28,445,344) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)