Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00785 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,350 (1,318,665 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)