Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21252 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,465 (Taka 49,240) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)