Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,112 (£925) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)