Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,900 (23,357 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)