Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,580 (Rp 11,019,773) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)