Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.522 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,524 (﷼ 334) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)