Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,437 ($b4,396) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)