Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,011 (€1,058) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)