Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,895 (6,150 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)