Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,215 (5,005 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (44 minutes ago)