Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,808 (R 8,923) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)