Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,256 (R 9,693) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)