Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.732 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,559 (1,568 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (39 minutes ago)