Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.748 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,544 (4,565 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)