Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.011 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,397 (10,144 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)