Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13322 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,336 (₨92,603) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (37 minutes ago)