Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14525 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,962 (₨89,239) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)