Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05024 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,010 (179,339 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)