Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,426 (﷼ 24,498,638) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)