Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.860 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,265 (Dirham 3,758) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)