Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24808 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,538 (₨42,480) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)