Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,929 (RM2,939) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)