Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.099 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,554 (1,895 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)