Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.203 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,263 (€805) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)