Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.416 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,323 (RM2,338) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)