Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01565 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,272 (₩1,231,397) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)