Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.182 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,811 (3,302 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)