Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,598 (22,809 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)