Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,317 (€833) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)