Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.420 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,330 (C$1,217) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)