Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.519 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,371 (C$1,655) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (44 minutes ago)