Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,409 (﷼ 22,105,695) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)