Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.660 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,233 (1,335KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)