Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.485 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,247 (1,168KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)