Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,495 (﷼ 22,316,426) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)