Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,504 prices entered by 674 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.597 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,067 (R$ 3,495) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)