Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,793 prices entered by 727 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.423 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,939 (R$ 3,829) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)